With the introduction of our bulk mince packs, here is a list of our favourite ways to use our mince in a wholesome family meal.
- Spaghetti Bolognese. We love to add a heap of hidden veg like carrot, kale, and peas, and then we love to add some bacon or ham, served with a side of curly fettuccini
- Rissoles. Onion, carrot, zucchini, silver beet, egg, breadcrumbs, blend together, roll in more breadcrumbs, straight to the BBQ
- Koftas. same as rissoles but add a bit of Marocan spice, give a bit of extra blender time and put on a stick.
- Pies. All the hidden veg, pumpkin is great in this, with some gravy, family pie dish (because who’s got time for individual pies??) puff pastry, oven
- Sausage rolls. All the hidden veg, bread crumbs, roll in puff pastry. Need to make a big batch because they wont last long!
- Tacos. We just get a kit from the supermarket, coupled with some extra wraps. Its messy fun that gets the kids involved with their dinner prep.
- Nachos. Another kiddy fave, and literally so quick!
- Lasagne. Make a big batch and you’re set for lunch the next day. In our house you need to have an early lunch to get any lol
The Australian Beef website has a heap more recipies designed by actual chefs, check it out here http://www.australianbeef.com.au/collections/beef-mince-recipes/